On 9th and 10th May as part for the Fight the Fire Event to Raise money for Huntington Disease Association.
The Event it’s self includes everything from display from The Red Sparrows, Samba Latida Band, Rope Making Demonstration, Pole Lathe Demos and many many more.
On the Saturday Night there is entertainment tent and a beer tent. Camping is free of charge for all the RC Car races that wish to stay there for the night.
The Racing is going to be on the following set up:-
- Class run will be 1/8th Buggy, Truggy and 1/5th. If you are unsure of what class you will run in, do not panic we WILL find a class for you to enter.
- Fees for the event are £10 a class for the 2 days or £6.00 for just one day.
- Camping is Free, Definately open to Camping Saturday Night, Friday night yet to confirm.
- Saturdays racing is Qualifiers all day.
- Sunday is Qualifiers in the morning and Finals in the afternoon.
- Trophies for 1st,2nd, 3rd (First place is sponsored by the HDA)
Watch this space for more information.