As discussed within the club we are holding the Endurance race this year on Sunday 31st October.
Instead of being over 2 days as in previous years we are doing it all in one day this time. The first 2 hour race will be from 10.30 to 12.30 and the second will be from 2.00 to 4.00.
The rules are the same as last year.
- A team of three
- At any point at one point one driving, one marshalling and one pitting
- £10 per person in the team
- Any car goes other than 1/5ths
- Any mods to cars go
- All cars (other than 1/18th) do full track
- Each heat is 2 hours
- Best 2 hours counts towards Trophies
It will be good to see as many teams there as possible, pre-booking will be open soon.
There is also something being put forward again for the best “Themed Team”.